It’s Friday….. and today is ‘Free up Friday!’
Please fell free to use today to catch up on any work that has been missed during the week. Click on the links below for quick access to each day’s learning:
Remember to do your spelling test and your frog club and let me know how you get on. Use the links below to access what you need.
Spellings to test:
Spellings to learn:
Please select your Fog Club sheet and give yourself 5 mins to complete. Let me know how you get on! I promise to move your frog up if you complete your sheet.
- 44-club: Facts from the 2, 5 10 and 3 times tables.
- 55-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3 and 4 times tables.
- 66-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4 and 8 times tables.
- 77-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4, 8, 6, and 11 times tables.
- 88-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4, 8, 6, 11, 9 and 12 times tables
- 99-club: Facts from all the tables up to 12 x 12
- Superstar division-60 club: Mental division sums using times table knowledge.
- Superstar division-80 club: Mental division sums using times table knowledge.
- Superstar division-100 club: Mental division sums using times table knowledge.
- Superstar fractions-60 club: Find fractions of numbers
- Superstar fractions-80 club: Find fractions of numbers
- Superstar fractions-100 club: Find fractions of numbers
If you have managed to complete all the activities set, then please look at some of the suggestions below for today.
Oak Academy Video Lessons: Here you will find a huge range of video lessons divided into different subjects. Click on the subject you would like to learn and then choose a topic. Simple as that.
Click on the following link to access the website: Oak Academy – Year 4
BBC Bitesize Video Lessons: The BBC has designated a whole section of the ‘BBC Bitesize’ website for home learning. Just select year 4 and then choose the subject you would like to study.
Click on the following link to access the website: BBC Bitesize – KS2
Top marks 7 -11: This is fantastic website with a wealth of free online games for English and Maths. A great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Hit the Button: This is great set of online games which can be linked to number various mental calculations and x tables. A fantastic resources where children can choose the level appropriate to their ability to reinforce and challenge where needed.
Hit the link to play: Hit the button