Evidencing the impact of the PE and Sport Premium at Myddle Primary School for 2019/2020
The aim of sport premium funding at Myddle Primary School is to make sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport we offer.
This can be achieved by:
- Developing or adding to the PE and sport activities that the school already offers.
- Making improvements now that will benefit pupils in future years.
- Hiring qualified coaches to work with teachers and provide additional training or resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively.
- Introducing new sports and activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport, especially the ‘non-active’ children.
- Taking part in inter and intra-school competitions.