Well, we’ve done it! We have made it to the end of the school lockdown period.
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your commitment and your engagement over the last 8 weeks of home schooling. You have just been brilliant. Hearing from you and seeing your work on a daily basis has been so rewarding and I am immensely proud of how hard you have worked.
I would also like to thank your parents. They have been absolutely amazing in the level of support they have given you during this time and I am truly grateful for all their support.
As I always say, ‘Teamwork makes the dream work!’ The last 8 weeks have been a perfect example of this. Well done everyone!
Can’t wait to see you all on Monday…
Please use today to catch up on any work that has been missed during the week. I will send out a zoom invite for the afternoon so we can reveal the identities of the masked readers.
Remember to do your spelling test and your frog club and let me know how you get on. Use the links below to access what you need.
Spellings to test:
Spellings to learn:
Please select your Frog Club sheet and give yourself 5 mins to complete. Let me know how you get on! I promise to move your frog up if you complete your sheet.
- 44-club: Facts from the 2, 5 10 and 3 times tables.
- 55-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3 and 4 times tables.
- 66-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4 and 8 times tables.
- 77-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4, 8, 6, and 11 times tables.
- 88-club: Facts from the 2, 5, 10, 3, 4, 8, 6, 11, 9 and 12 times tables
- 99-club: Facts from all the tables up to 12 x 12
- Superstar division-60 club: Mental division sums using times table knowledge.
- Superstar division-80 club: Mental division sums using times table knowledge.
- Superstar division-100 club: Mental division sums using times table knowledge.
- Superstar fractions-60 club: Find fractions of numbers
- Superstar fractions-80 club: Find fractions of numbers
- Superstar fractions-100 club: Find fractions of numbers
- Squared– numbers challenge
- Cubed– numbers challenge
- Bronze– mix up challenge
- Silver– mix up challenge
- Gold– mix up challenge
If you have managed to complete all the activities set, then please look at some of the suggestions below for today.
PE with ‘The Wright Way Group – TWWG’
Oak Academy Video Lessons: Here you will find a huge range of video lessons divided into different subjects. Click on the subject you would like to learn and then choose a topic. Simple as that.
Click on the following link to access the website: Oak Academy – Year 4
BBC Bitesize Video Lessons: The BBC has designated a whole section of the ‘BBC Bitesize’ website for home learning. Just select year 4 and then choose the subject you would like to study.
Click on the following link to access the website: BBC Bitesize – KS2
Top marks 7 -11: This is fantastic website with a wealth of free online games for English and Maths. A great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Hit the Button: This is great set of online games which can be linked to number various mental calculations and x tables. A fantastic resources where children can choose the level appropriate to their ability to reinforce and challenge where needed.
Hit the link to play: Hit the button